Friday, January 1, 2010

On to 2010!

I had a fun and not so fun evening last night! We did our traditional New Year's fondue at my Grandma's and then played games and visited until it was the big moment. Then out comes the confetti and we make a huge mess! After that it is clean up time! While cleaning up we found evidence that Merlin (my little fluffy man) had eaten about a half a bag of semi sweet chocolate chips! Uhg! The hubby had already taken the dog and went home so I called him and asked how he was. Hubby said he was fine and sleeping. When I got home a bit later after the vacuuming was finished I found 2 huge spots of chocolate vomit on the floor in the dining room! Stupid light beige carpet! I was up shampooing into the night! I also had to make a run to the store for some charco tabs to give to the little dog to calm his upset stomach. He's fine today, but I was a nervous wreck last night! No crafting today as I was beat from staying up making sure he was fine. I'm off to have our annual New Year's Day ham at Grandma's now! I hope everyone rang in the new year with joy and laughter. I wish you all peace, health, happiness, and lots of great crafts in the new year!

No comments: