Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Treasures Abound!


I just had to share this! I made this little clam last night. I can't say why or where it is going, but if you've figured out Marisela's name yet you may just know!


In other news, today I start work! Uhhgggg! No more crafty afternoons! I get up early in the mornings to do my computer stuff and craft for an hour or so before I leave, and that keeps me sane! In case you don't know what I do for a living, my family runs a fully operational greenhouse. Meaning I start planting today! I'll be a muddy, wet, cold mess for the next long while.

Off to play in the dirt now!

2 comments:

BopBop said...

at least you are messing with earth and soil.
the clam is charming I can't wait to see it all finished. :) I keep meaning to post in progress Pics of my poppets and forgetting. I'm going to remember tonight!

Digital Misfit said...

Post a pic of everything together!!