Thursday, May 14, 2009

The great adventure!


Nautical pillowcases
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
For the embroidered pillowcases swap I organized I picked the perfect partner! She loves pirates and nautical things. I knew just what to stitch for her! These are vintage designs from the HoopLove pool on flickr. They took a long time with all the fill stitching, but I just love how it turned out. They are now at their new home along with the 2 tiny extras I included in the package. If you'd like to check out closeups of my stitching or the extras you can sail on over to my flickr account!

2 comments:

pizzacravings said...

Those are some great stitches! Love the nautical bug that seems to be bitting everyone! Maybe its the summer thing?

FishStikks said...

Wow, just look at that beautiful stitching!!