Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fairy Godmother Book


Fairy Godmother Book
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
After drooling over fairy godmother books made by knickertwist (whose blog is over there on the side under my faves), I decided to give my own a try. I made it for the IYP swap on craftster and it has now reached it's new home. I'm not a paper crafter by any means, so this is all new to me, but I am an avid day dreamer and writter of silly tales so making up the names and descriptions of each godmother was super fun! This is the front of the book with attached letter from the headmistress of the Fairy Godmother's Guild. It is actually a rejection letter for the person I made the book for. Explaining that she isn't ready to be in the guild yet! I also included an application to re apply at a later date! I had bound the book with the stab binding method too. If you want to see more pics, as always, twirl on over to my flickr. I took a few shots of some pages as well. I also have scans of every page, but I haven't uploaded them anywhere yet!

No comments: