Saturday, June 6, 2009

IYP swap goodies


IYP swap goodies
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
I receieved a wonderful package in the mail today from Jenicat! It was for the IYP swap on Craftster. There are 2 more parts of this package that I can't share right now. (they are a gift and I can't spoil the surprise!) Let me just say that Jeni makes the most beautiful stuff! Two fabric coiled bowls in my favorite colors! Two pairs of earrings, a cluster bracelet, and a crocheted wire necklace! We swapped pendants in the pendant swap and Jeni made me this gorgeous cluster, well all of this stuff matches it! Sterling silver with amethyst, moonstone, fresh water pearls, silver beads, chalcedony, abalone, and swarovski crystals! I'm going to wear the set for my Birthday celebration tomorrow! What a grand Birthday surprise! Thanks so much Jeni! I love everything! You've made my month!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Great stuff -- I need to catch up on the gallery!!

Especially love the fabric bowls, and the colors she used for them.

Glenda
http://wrenandstitchy.wordpress.com