Monday, November 2, 2009

Dungeon Day 6


Purple is done!
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
The purple is done! I'm really loving how the colors go together. It has made it so bright and cheery down there! You can't help but smile when you walk into the room. I can't wait to get it all done and get my stuff back in there! I did the 1st coat of orange today as well, but it wasn't dry enough to do the 2nd coat before I took the pic so I'll save that for tomorrow. Tomorrow I hope to get the 2nd coat of orange done and paint that bottom concrete portion of the purple wall with the concrete paint, which is gray. The floor will be that color as well. It will seal the concrete and make it easier to clean.

1 comment:

MafiosaGrrl said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished "dungeon"!