Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Little Cowgirl

Remember the little cowgirl dress I made? I hope you didn't forget those adorable little crocheted booties either! Well, my little model is here now and wore her dress the other day!
Isn't it cute? She was one happy buckaroo! We even went for a car ride to visit one of her Great Grandmas and she enjoyed it! I discovered today that the bonnets I made are still a bit big so no photos of those yet!

A little note on being a mom: The best job I've ever had! Sure things can get messy, fussy, ect, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Our family is settling in just perfect. Merlin loves his little sister and checks on her to make sure she is still here. He gives her a little lick on occasion to remind us that she is his baby. Avinell is getting fun! She is awake a bit more these days and her little eyes can focus. She sees new things each day and it is so much fun to see her little nose wrinkle up in a smile. We are so lucky Avinell is such a great little girl!

4 comments:

Digital Misfit said...

I love her so much and cannot wait to kiss those little cheeks! She is adorable in her cowgirl outfit!

LimeRiot said...

What an adorable cowgirl! Now all she needs is a mini horse :).

Unknown said...

My cute little cowgirl! This made my whole week!

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

She is so pretty, and that outfit is just so cute! Congratulations on your little beauty :)