Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Back!

New computer, new computer, new computer, yea yea yea! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!
I feel so much better now that I have access to my stuff!
The Hubby had surgery on Thursday so my crafty pursuits have been limited as I've been taking care of him and Avinell! (What a job!) I did start working on Halloween costumes for my Sis and Avinell! I can't wait to complete them! I'll give you a hint: BRAIIINNNNNSSSSS!

I haven't really managed to craft much. Things just got slow. I've made some drooly bibs. (Yes, my little girl digs batman!)

Happy Friday! Batman drooly bib!


















A little ATC sized painting.Little owl

And a piece for the annual art auction held for the art center. (This isn't a pic of the finished piece. I just realized I didn't get a finished photo. I'll take one Thursday.)A Dream Of Whimsy



I have a class tomorrow night with my favorite quilting instructor! I'm super excited to get out of the house and sew with my friends! I have my fabric all cut! It is an amazing 3 D star table topper! I'll share it as soon as it is finished now that I can use a computer for reals!

I need to catch up and figure out what I have and haven't blogged! Yikes. I've missed this!



No comments: