Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Yule Tree!


Yule Tree 2008
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
I just had to share our beautiful tree. We just finished decorating it while watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Our traditional thing to watch while decorating the tree. We just love our real trees. They mean so much. Our ornaments are very eclectic. We don't like sticking to a theme. Each ornament has special memories and thoughts behind them and we like it that way. We have our first year in our new home ornament, our first Christmas together ornament, the hand made ones made by Aaron's Grama, some hand made ones made by me and Aaron, 17 puppy Hallmark ornaments in a series my Mom started for me when I was young, we each have our very 1st Christmas ornaments too! All so special and unique. It is like looking through a scrap book of memories each time we open the ornament box.

No comments: