Saturday, January 3, 2009

Into the New Year!

I swear I'm still here! Crafting away in the New Year! I don't do resolutions, so there will be no talk of them in this post. I have tons of projects in various stages of doneness, but nothing I can show at this moment without giving away something to possible snooping swap partners ;) Let's just say I have 1 personal swap ready to send, 1 project done for my 1st invite your partner swap partner, 1 project almost finished for my 2nd invite your partner swap partner, and a large item just started today for my partner in the naughty word swap that I am also the organizer of! I kind of went swap crazy after my hiatus for the holidays! Oh, what the heck, I deserve it once and a while! Hopefully I'll have some pics to share again soon! Until then I'm going back to trying to stay warm in these frigid temps and crafting my heart out.

No comments: