Sunday, March 29, 2009

Embroidery ideas!

So I love doing swaps and I love embroidery! I've decided there hasn't been a good embroidery swap for awhile or at least one I've been able to join so I'm going to organize a embroidered pillow case swap over on Craftster. I thought it would be fun to make and receive a nice set of pillow cases. They are always useful and so much fun! Sign ups start the 1st of April and I already have the info ready to go, can you tell I'm excited!? That will be 3 swaps for me while I'm working! I'm glad they all have long craft dates or I wouldn't be able to do it. I like to keep swapping through my busy time because it is such a stress reliever. I'm going to work on a poppet today for the IYP swap and I've joined the friends of Craftster raffle so I have to make a medium item to send out for that. I already have a ton of ideas. More mini art! Off to enjoy my 1 day off!

No comments: