Monday, March 2, 2009

Mushroom of my dreams!


mushroom
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
So every year when I start working I like to take a little money from my first paycheck of the year and buy myself something totally special just for me. Last year I saw these giant mushrooms in a store down town, but by the time I got there they were all sold out! So this year I went in right away and ordered 1 just for me! I picked it up today! I'm in love! It will be going out in the yard, once we can see the yard again after all the snow is gone! For now it will sit in the living room and remind me that spring is coming soon! If you want to see a pic for scale check out the flickr account.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great mushroom - Don't you just love it when you find those things that are so incredibly unique and fun:)
I wanted to let you know that I've tagged you in a new and interesting version of the tag game.
Stop by and take a look:)