Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pendent Crazy!

So working full time puts a cramp in my crafting and swapping fun, but I still manage to find a few swaps to do! I like to choose easy ones that I can work on in the mornings before work and on weekends. I can't stop swapping totally! I did that during the holidays and man it was depressing! Anyways, I've joined a pendent swap over on Craftster. I have to make 10 pendents and I'll get 10 in return! How fun! I've decided to stalk each person and make them something fit to their tastes. I have a ton of ideas and different styles I'm going with! I don't think I'll post any here until they are received for fear of my partners seeing them. I may post a trial run at one tomorrow, we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures!

I've done a few charm swaps, they're so much fun! (A lot of work, but fun!)