Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Off With Her Head!



It has been ages since I've had time to make any ATC's! This morning I made two very special cards for a certain someone who shall remain nameless as they are part of a swap gift!
This specific person happens to be an Alice in Wonderland fan so I made the cards in that theme.

"Queen Of Hearts"

I used an old playing card as my base for this one and it was so much fun! I sanded the card to get rid of the shiny finish and added distress inks for some wonderful wear. The red triangles are cut from a paint sample! I got the image from a sheet of vintage paper dolls on flickr and added gel pen and ink details.

"Alice"
I used a paint sample card for the base and little tab accents! I sanded it and added distress inks, but in this pic you can't tell all that much. The image is again from a free collage sheet group on flickr. Ink and gel pen details. Lots of fun to make and I can't wait to add them to a completed package!

No comments: