Monday, April 5, 2010

Sisters!


Sisters
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
Nothing new crafty wise to share as the things I'm making are all swap gifts so I don't want to spoil any surprises!
I thought I'd take some time and let people know a little more about me.
I have a 9 year old sister who I love to pieces! There may be 18 and a half years between us, but we still act like normal sisters. It's fun to have a little sister. When I was a kid and an only child I never thought I'd like having a sister or brother, but it is actually one of my favorite things in life. Our time together is so precious. We laugh and do lots of art type stuff. She is getting to be a wonderful writer! Her stories are full of fun and she loves to illustrate them as well. I started getting her interested in ATC's too. She made a few and had so much fun! She even traded with a good friend of mine! I hope to get her into some kids ATC groups when I have my off season from work. She is also a little actress! You can often hear several different accents in a conversation and she loves to sing!
So there you have it, I'm proud to be a big sister!

2 comments:

Digital Misfit said...

I love that photo!
She is such a sweetheart - I have her wonderful artwork displayed in my art room, and I can't wait to get her ATCs!

MafiosaGrrl said...

Awwww, that is pretty darned cute. You sound like a great big sister and she quite a talented girl :)