Friday, July 18, 2008







Here is a pic of my hubby, Aaron and I. It was taken during our time living in Coeur D' Alene Idaho, which was about 3 years ago. It is one of my favorite pictures of us together even though it is old. We haven't really changed much anyway.




We lived in Idaho for about 2 1/2 years. In some ways it was a great experience to be away from the things we'd always known, but it was hell in a lot of other ways. We are back home now where we belong. I was raised with very deep roots and most people in my family may stray for awhile, but always end up coming home. I think I was drawn home by the fact that I want to have kids some day in the not to distant future, and I couldn't imagine raising them anywhere else. It is good to be home.




A little something about the Hubby. He is just a few months younger than me. We met in Karate when we were quite young. I hated his guts at first because he was a stinky boy! LOL We grew to be friends and then more than friends. I always knew I'd end up being his forever. He went college to be a chef and currently works at just about the nicest restaurant we have in our little town. We're both quite content and happy in our lives right now, which I think everyone deserves.

No comments: