Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yea for Swap Goodies!


iyp swap 008
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
It has been like Christmas in July around here lately! I got a wonderful package from a personal swap a couple days ago and then today I get an awesome package from the Invite Your Partner round 9 swap!! Kittykill out did herself! I just had to post a pic of these great pillow cases she embroidered for me on my bed!! The quilt was our wedding gift from an Aunt and Uncle and family. We call it Celt-Asian. The fabrics are all asian inspired, but the quilt has the traditonal celtic knots. The long one in the center is the warrior knot (since we met in Karate) and the square type knots are the lovers knot. It has been on our bed since we recived it and it goes beautifully with the new pillow cases!! What a day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm glad you like them. They are SO perfect for you. I had so much fun crafting for you. You are such a great partner!