Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Beauty


driving 003
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
We went for a drive today and while Hubby was hiking around carrying his gun looking for some grouse to bring home for supper Merlin and I enjoyed the scenery. Fall is one of my favorite times. The colors, the smells, the coolness of the air. That beautiful time balanced between hot sun and cold snow. I try to take as many fall pictures and get outdoors as much as possible during this time, to store up the sun and beauty to last the long winter.
Enjoy the fall!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

My boyfriend and I went hiking in the Blue Mountains of Western Maine, and felt that same feeling. We stumbled upon an abandoned apple orchard and came back with fifty pounds of apples! Tomorrow a LOT of apple sauce is going to be canned!