Saturday, September 12, 2009

All Hell's Gone To Hell

This is my first design for the TTT5! I stitched this on Lilyvanilli's towel. Her theme was words. I chose the saying "all hell's gone to hell". A very wise, be it intoxicated, friend uttered this in a moment of frustration and we all latched on to it. It has become somewhat of a catch phrase. I drew the pin up and banner looking at reference pics of Sailor Jerry art online. He didn't have any devil girls that I could find so I made my own in his style. The only thing I didn't draw was the lettering. I used stencils for that. Look for my next designs on the TTT!

3 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

hehe that's great :)

my intoxicated-babbling catch phrase was "what'll i'll do?" I got tongue-tied and the words just came out... wrong. now whenever i get incoherent, my friends yell "what'll i'll do emily, what'll i'll do!"
I don't think I'll ever live it down. :)

AlwaysInspired said...

LOL He won't live down the saying either! Sometimes it is fun having a little something to tease about.