Sunday, September 27, 2009

River Rafting!


River Rafting!
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
Roamy's adventures continue today with a little tale about our rafting adventure. I wanted to go rafting so badly! My MIL also thought it sounded fun. The guys were chicken! They did end up coming along, but instead of white water rafting we went on a "scenic float". It turned out we went through a couple spots of rapids anyway, which was fun. We didn't have to do any paddling. The guide did it all. It was about a 3 hour float down the Flathead River. Roamy stayed safe and dry tucked into the front of my life jacket. The guide thought it was odd that a gnome wanted to come rafting. It was so pretty and peaceful just floating along the river in a big boat. Until I got splashed with water! When I got out of the boat it looked like I had wet my pants! As always there are 2 more Roamy Gnomey pics on flickr!

No comments: