Saturday, October 10, 2009

My 1st Stained Glass


My 1st Stained Glass
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
I took a fantastic class at our local college in the adult education area. It was 5 nights to learn how to make a stained glass piece. I even had homework! This piece probably took me about 7 hours total. I'm so proud of it! Playing with glass is a lot of fun! I hope to get to make many more. I may be getting someone's stash of stained glass tools to work with. This pattern just drew me in and after I started picking out the glass I knew it would be fantastic. If you'd like to see a pic of it laying flat jump on over to flickr. I want to try to get a better pic of it in the sun, but that will have to be after the SNOW melts! Uhg!

1 comment:

Sherezada said...

Wow! It's beautiful! You should be very proud of it. :)