Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wagons turned homeward.

Well, summer has come and gone and the snow is flying here. What a perfect time to end Roamy Gnomey's Glacier adventure. This will be the last Roamy Gnomey post until he goes on another adventure.
Our final night's stay on vacation was in Three Forks, Montana. We stayed at the little hotel there before driving the rest of the way home the next day. Gnomey was very glad we didn't have to ride in this all the way across Montana! I uploaded one more pic of Gnomey at the Montana state capitol. If you'd like to see him on a big skull giddy up on over!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't get enough of the Travelocity commercials, or gnomes in general, I think they're just too funny. My husband had a book made for me for Christmast last year with nothing by pictures of patrols in Baghdad, Iraq, each with a gnome somewhere in them. I'm checking out your older posts and when I came across this one (and the Flickr set) I got so excited!