Friday, September 9, 2011

Game Of Thrones OTT Swap

I hosted the Game of Thrones One Tiny Thing Swap on Craftster. I received my package today from the lovely Scuttlebutt. I must admit it was a welcome sight after such a long day at work!
Game of Thrones OTT Swap Package
We decided to swap 2 small things instead of just one. Who can stick to one really? lol
She made me a small hoop with my favorite part of the Nights Watch vows cross stitched. I already have the perfect place to hang it on my wall by my cubby of curiosities. All of my fave swap art goes on that wall. Also a pair of dragon egg earrings. The stone is amazing and she isn't even sure what it is!
Dragon Egg Earrings
I can't wait to wear them and I know I'll get a ton of compliments!
Nights Watch Vows
I love this! So striking. I love x stitch since it is one of the things I don't do.
Thanks so much Scuttlebutt for making this a great swap!




1 comment:

Nessa the Procrastinator said...

Looks like you got a great package. :)