I started making blocks for the pattern "Split Decision" by The Teacher's Pet on our super sew day extravaganza. I finished up the blocks and started laying them out on my design wall. I'm not sure I'm happy with the placement just yet, but it is close.
Then it will have 2 boarders. The inner boarder a solid color and the outter boarder is supposed to be a solid color, but I think I'm going to do a piano key boarder with left over strips! This is a jelly roll quilt, but I used strips I cut on a friends Accu quilt! (Thanks Betty!)
I'm still embroidering on block #5 for Grama's quilt as well. I haven't stitched for a few days as I've felt pretty yucky. I also am ready to start hand binding on the "Slice and Dice" quilt! I think I'll teach the Hubby how to do it so he can help! LOL
I also joined the vintage Halloween swap over on Craftster so I would have an excuse to make up a new Halloween inspired prim creation. I've always made my own patterns for my prims, but this time I'm going to use a pattern!
I think I feel well enough to do some stitching today! Have a wonderfully productive Sunday everyone!