I was given the pattern and directions to make some chemo caps at our guild meeting the other day as well. They will be donated to our local cancer center for people to take home to wear. Some people don't want to wear a wig and these are a nice alternative to wigs. I pulled out a bunch of stash fabric and made myself a goal to make 6 by our next quilt guild meeting! After rearranging the instructions to make it easier I think I won't have a problem. This one was a test and probably won't count towards my 6 as it has a few issues, but it was a good learning experience. Sorry for the terribly blurry shot!
Also an update on the "split decision" quilt. I was having a hard time with the placement of blocks so I called in reinforcements and had help to get them in an order that was pleasing to the eye. Here is a shot on my design wall. The blocks are all stacked and waiting for me to sew the rows together!
I didn't get this posted yesterday because I had to watch the season finale of TrueBlood on HBO! Vampires always get me distracted!