Thursday, October 6, 2011

MIA Update

I went a little missing in action to take a trip to the other side of my state to go to some art gallery meetings for my art center. It was a blast and I saw tons of great art and toured some fantastic museums. I learned a lot and got to help choose the exhibits our art center will be showing in 2012!

Before I left on my trip I did manage to whip up some more chemo caps to donate! Last Saturday the quilty gals and I had a quick sew day to make more caps. I have a total of 4, Betty made 1, and Jan did 2! I'm shooting for a goal of 6 by this Saturday when we have to turn them in. I think I'll try to make up 2 more tomorrow night. The come together pretty quick.
Chemo Caps
The first 4 starting from the bottom of the pile are the ones I've made, the first blue one is Betty's, and the last 2 blue ones are from Jan. I can't wait to hand them in!

I'm off to stalk partners in the Trim the Tree Ornament Swap on flickr now! :) Then I get to plan out some ornies!

1 comment:

Digital Misfit said...

such a great cause! Good for you and your quilty friends!
Now let's ornie stalk! :P