Sunday, October 30, 2011

WIP Sunday: My Biggest Project EVER!


I want to start this post by wishing my wonderful Hubby a Happy Birthday! I know this coming year will be the biggest and best yet! Finally, he is the same age as me again!



I thought I'd let everyone in on my biggest WIP ever!
Hamster @11Wks

I'm 11 weeks along! We are calling it Hamster for now, as that is what it looked like on the ultrasound machine and we felt it needed a name to make it seem more real. We are super excited and of course a bit nervous as first time parents. Don't worry I'll still be crafting up a storm, but with a few baby crafts thrown in. ;)
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone! I'll be back tomorrow to share a new finished quilt!


9 comments:

Troublet said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

I always find amusing the names we give our wee ones while still in our tummy. Peanut(what I called my babes), Monkey, Spud....never heard Hamster before. ;)

Digital Misfit said...

Happy Birthday to your awesome Hubs! I can't wait to do some Hamster crafting! *hugs*

LimeRiot said...

Congratulations!!!

Inez said...

Congratulations!

Wulf said...

Congratulations! Some much needed good news!

I like Hamster, but I suppose you'll change it eventually. Years ago some friends named Dodd had a baby on the way and they called her "Zippity-doo". I thought that was such a lovely name I was bitterly disappointed when they gave her a "real" one when she was born.

Kira said...

Ohhh! Congratulations!!! You are going to make some amazing stuff for that baby! Happy for you!

Knickertwist said...

Yay! How exciting for you both. I know you'll be far better parents than we are because we called our bump "Tumour" lol

Zombie Queen said...

Congrats!! ^_^

Basement Stamper said...

Congratulations, how exciting! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.