Sunday, January 29, 2012

WIP Sunday: Busy Little Mama

I'm feeling good and getting lots done! This morning I sewed on the inner boarder to the Grinch quilt! One more boarder and that top is ready to be quilted! Feels like a long time in the making! It keeps getting put aside for other projects! I also did research and found out it is perfectly safe for me to paint with the no VOC odorless paint and I got part of the library painted! We have to finish the library to move the computer out to make the nursery! I'm getting 2 more finished rooms in the house because of Hamster! I'll be sharing pics of the library when it is done as I've been waiting for it to be done for 6 years! I've got some great little crafty projects in mind to provide the finishing touches on the library.
Yesterday I worked on week 2 and 3 of the life book class on Ning.
Week 2 assignment was to make a "dream board" of things you wished for the new year. I have pretty much only 1 thing on my wish list for this year and that happens to be Hamster!Dream Board Life Book Wk. 2
Next I watched video one of our lesson with Bonnie Rose Brian and ended up drawing a whimsy Valentine for the lovely Pam (Kitty Kill). It just turned out looking so much like her I couldn't resist! I'll have to brave the line at the post office this week to send it out! I matted it so she can frame it with her choice of frame when it arrives.
Happy Valentine's Day!

























As you can see I was super productive this weekend and dang it felt good! Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!

2 comments:

Digital Misfit said...

yay Hamster art! I love Pam's sweet Valentine girl too. Good on you for being so productive!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it so much. You are such a dear friend.