Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my lovely friends! My Hubby got me the perfect gift this year! A gift certificate to the local fabric shop! What an amazing man, that he knows me so well. I bought him king crab legs that he can cook and eat at his leisure. :)

This Friday is the end of the "Chair"ity auction at the art center. I thought I'd share a finished pic of my chair. The silent auction is going fantastic and we will be raising a lot of money for the Smithsonian exhibit we have coming in soon!
Have a Seat Cupcake

I thought I'd also share a photo of the chair my Aunt and a cousin made for the auction. They are both HUGE Heinz ketchup fans so naturally they wanted to make a chair that looked like a giant bottle of ketchup!

Ketchup Chair

Here is a group shot of the chairs arranged in the gallery for the showing. I'm so excited to collect the final bids and see how much money we raised! A huge thank you to all the local artists that participated!"Chair"ity Auction Chairs





No comments: