Saturday, March 10, 2012

St. Patrick's Flower

Just wanted to share something I finished up today! I've been in a St. Patrick's Day mood all day after serving Irish themed goodies at quilt guild this afternoon so I cranked up some Irish tunes and whipped out this little table topper to put on my table. At Christmas time I got the 12 degree wedge ruler from Phillips Fiber Art and have been drooling over the free patterns they provide each month. After seeing this new freebie I dug out some greens and set to work making St. Patrick's flower.St. Patrick's Flower
I used 2 different green Kona fabrics and some vintage fabric from my Grama's stash that I've been hoarding. It is cream with clovers all over it. Just what I needed for this!St. Patrick's Flower Close Up
It now rests on my table with my little leprechaun friend! I think he looks mighty happy to be sitting on St. Patrick's flower!
Happy St. Patrick's Day


No comments: