Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Celia and Ralph


Celia and Ralph
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
I Sew Cute got her package yesterday! I can finally share Celia! Celia is a fun little gnome. I created her with a heavily modified poppet pattern. Her eyes are a new technique I've been evolving after seeing a couple different tutes online. I'm so pleased with them. She has the best little fingers I've ever made and her toes are pretty darn cute too. I hand stitched her tiny little clogs from a ornament pattern. She has linen bloomers with lace under her skirt. Her apron is a gathering apron. If you'd like to see more pics of Celia head on over to flickr. I have a face close up, pics in her underthings, her apron gathered too.

2 comments:

kc_millie said...

That is so cute!! I love your poppet creations!!

Digital Misfit said...

She is fantastic! The details are just wonderful!