Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Marie Laveau Prim and Happy Holidays!


Marie Laveau Prim
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
What you may ask, does a voodoo queen and the Holidays have in common? Nothing really except that I wanted to show off my favorite prim I've ever made and wish you all a Happy Holidays! I made Marie Laveau for Knickertwist in the IYP over on Craftster. She turned out so lovely I just couldn't resist showing her off. Marie is a muslin prim hand painted. Her clothes are coffee dyed fabric as is her headwrap. She has a little mojo bag that contains a wee hand made candle and a penny for good luck. A little voodoo doll is also her companion. I loved her so much it was hard to send her off, but I know Knickertwist loves her just as much as I do! If you'd like to see a close up of her face head on over to my flickr.
I wish all my friends out in blog land, Craftster, and flickr a wonderful holidays and give you each a huge holiday hug!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Very cool!

Nichola said...

How lucky am I? I swear she's just the sweetest thing ever and I'm head over heels in love with her.