Friday, December 11, 2009

For me! Awww, You Shouldn't Have!


I was doing my daily blog browsing when what do my wondering eyes do appear, but a little old blog award for me from KittyKill! I adore Pam's blog and read it almost daily to see what she is up to with her stitching, cocktails, and movie suggestions. Don't forget the scrappy pooches on Sundays! Pam is also the reason I started a blog! She was very encouraging.

You can find her wonderful words of wisdom here:

So here are the rules:
1. The the person who nominated me. ( Thanks Pam!)
2. Copy the award and paste it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me.
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.
7 interesting things about me:
1. I volunteer at my local art center teaching classes and am an active member on the board of directors.
2. I play darts on a dart league with my Mom, Auntie, and Hubby. Sometimes the Hubby has to work and then we have a friend that subs for him.
3. I can't choose a side in the ninja/pirate debate so my friends and family refer to me as the half ninja, half pirate. Ninja by training, pirate by choice!
4. I love vintage style. I think I should have been born in another era!
5. I have an 8 year old little sister!
6. I love working on my house and doing little things to make it better.
7. I'm a sucker for sweets!
Okay now nominate 7 blogs!

No comments: