Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fairy Picture!

I feel so bad about forgetting the fairy picture that Woodland_Fairie made me so it gets it's own post! Right now it is sitting on my alter waiting for the perfect frame! I haven't found one yet, but trust me I'm still searching.
Erin made this with the water color pencils I sent her! It is so beyond amazing! The colors are so wonderful and the smoothness of her skin is unreal! It's future home is in my living room, but until I find a frame my alter is the safest place for it to be. May I present you the Princess of Pansies!

A close up of my wonderful scarf was also request! It is super soft fuzzy yarn crocheted over very soft regular yarn! I wanted to do an action shot, but after getting the flu last night you don't want to see what I look like today!

So even though I'm feeling sicky I still want to wish all my fellow lads and lasses a Happy St. Patrick's Day! Instead of a smiling pic of my Irish face, how about a smiling pic of my sweet little dog!




3 comments:

Wulf said...

Thanks for the close-up - it looks every bit as soft as described! And the fairy drawing was worth the wait. Just beautiful.

Get well!

Wulf

woodland_faerie said...

i hope you feel better! faerie healing your way hopefully the brownies will help with the house work while your down....o boy im conjuring up some goodies for our next swap lady! glad to see you at Alwaysinpsired blog she is a very enchanting lady!

AlwaysInspired said...

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm feeling better today. Better enough in fact to go to work!:P