Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feeling Better!

I'm feeling much better after my bout of stomach flu! I made another ATC as well!
"Fly Away" It is a vintage image I tinted, paper cut bird, and collage elements. Super fun to do. Already traded too!

I'm working away on my latest doll as well. Also making a special set of birds for SpookyPooky for her wedding! I just need to finish details and they will be ready! I'm also working on a set of naughty themed alphabet inchies! They will be going to new homes and I'll get a wonderful set in return. Today is my only day off from work this week so I better go make the most of it!

5 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Glad you're feeling better, and I love the new work!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Great card, and I'm glad you're feeling better!

Alexz said...

Glad you are feeling better! I am so excited for my birds, and especially you-know-who!! Seriously...I already made a special spot in my room for him. ;)

And the ATC is great! I made some this weekend for the first time ever, and I will throw a few in for you if you want, because I don't know what to do with them.

AlwaysInspired said...

Thanks everyone! Alexz feel free to send me an ATC!

Nichola said...

That card is loooooverly! So pretty.