Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Woodland_Faerie Goodies!

I finally had some sunshine and time to take pics of the things Woodland_Faerie sent me in our last personal swap! I didn't get everything in the pics as the things have worked their way into my daily life! There was also a great vintage craft book, some vintage fabric scraps, and a purse charm.
Here is the most awesome scarf! She doesn't even crochet! I just love the little glass mushrooms on it! She also made me the coolest wrist cuff with wood ear mushrooms on it. The wood grain pattern on the cuff is wonderful too! Then there is the little gnome necklace that is now worn each day to work!

Erin also made me another prayer flag for my collection! I have them all hung up in the hallway and didn't want to take it down for the photo so please excuse the silly angle!

Thanks Erin! I love everything so much!

3 comments:

woodland_faerie said...

what about the faerie picture eh? Don't piss the faeries off! lol

AlwaysInspired said...

OMG! It is already a part of the house! I totally spaced it! This is what happens when I don't take pics of swap things right away! They become part of my life and I don't even realize it!

Wulf said...

Okay, you're just not going to get away without a close-up of the scarf. It's just too mystifying. What is it made of? Not moss, though that's exactly what it looks like.

And the faerie picture?

Wulf