Monday, March 15, 2010

More ATC's!

Uhg, I know! All I've shared lately are ATC's! I can't share anything else I'm making at the moment because it is for a swap! So I'll just share the latest 4 ATC's I made last night.

I went on a great little road trip this weekend and bought a bunch of new papers, fabric, and lots of other goodies at the craft store!

From left to right:

"Lucky" "A Birdie Told Me" "Paint Them Red" and "Swirly Bird"

Lots of new techniques including clear embossing powder over the bird inchie in Swirly Bird. Makes it sort of like resin!

I swear I'll have something to share other than ATC's soon!

3 comments:

Hello there! My name is June said...

I love seeing all the cards you come up with! It's a craft I don't do much...but I really love seeing the creative things other people do with it.

Too many crafts...too little time!
:o)

AlwaysInspired said...

I agree! Not enough time to do all of the things I want to try!

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

It's okay, I know I don't mind!

Do ATCs while you're inspired in that direction! There's a lot of variety in ATCs anyways. I could read ATC post after ATC post after ATC post. especially yours! Keep up the good work :)