Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time to Heal

The other day while browsing the Hive (an online artist community) I saw a post for a free e course being given by one of my fave inspirational artists. http://willowing.ning.com/
The artist, Tam, is so amazing. I have watched so many of her vids on you tube just when I need a little inspiration. Her work is gorgeous and makes me so happy. When I saw she was offering a free course I had to take part! I signed up at her site and am waiting for my first assignment like a good little student. I had always wanted to take a course, but there just isn't enough money in the budget for things like that. I think a lot of people have that feeling. Tam is offering this course free out of the wonderful goodness of her heart! I wanted to spread the word and encourage people to go sign up on her site and take part in the free course or one of her paid courses if you can. She is such a lovely artist. Take the time today to enjoy art.

No comments: