Thursday, September 2, 2010

Whoa, background!


Whoa, background!
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
I found a super fun technique as I was browsing around on youtube for fun mixed media techniques. I love watching other people's vids. They are great for inspiration. This technique involves spray paint and water! What fun! Sort of like that marbled paper. I did these two small canvas boards. No idea what I'll put on them, but making the backgrounds was so much fun. I'm going camping this weekend so prepare for a quiet blog.
I made the infamous rainbow cupcakes that everyone is making these days. I was super inspired by a Craftster quickie featuring everyone's favorite crafty gal KittyKill. Her videos always make me smile!
http://www.craftster.org/blog/?p=10620

1 comment:

swanriverstone said...

I love the colors--so vibrant!