Monday, December 26, 2011

A Very Merry Holiday

I didn't do a WIP post yesterday because I was too busy spending time with family and enjoying the day. We laughed, we ate, we played games, and enjoyed each others company. It was a nice day. I also scored some fantastic presents! I got a new rolling case for my sewing machine, a new iron for quilting, a walking foot for my machine, and some Derwent inktense pencils. Of course I got other things, but those are the crafty type stuff! LOL
Today I've felt a bit under the weather, possibly a cold coming on. I stayed in bed and enjoyed watching the new TV my Hubby bought me for our bedroom! I napped, cleaned up the bedroom a bit, and finished sewing the binding on a quilt! Not a bad day for feeling a bit yucky. I hope to have photos of the quilt to share tomorrow before I take it to the Birthday girl it will belong too. Stay tuned for that!
I hope everyone had a joyful holiday!

No comments: