Thursday, April 2, 2009

My GIANT Garden


My GIANT Garden
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
This is what has been keeping me from blogging, crafting, and being home in general! Yes, this is what I do! Each of those little plants you see is put there by yours truly! I use my pointer finger on my right hand and plant all of them! If you look wayyyyyyyyyyy down the line you can see some empty containers awaiting there little treasure. This is about 2 days work. If you look to the left you can see benches that are still empty. Well today I started on the bench to the left so it isn't empty anymore! In a month all of these little darlings will be blooming and ready for sale. I know I'm crazy, this just proves it! I still have about 6 more days of transplanting to go! Then it is to the fun stuff, planter design. At least that makes me feel crafty! If you'd like to see more of what I do check out my flickr account!

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Holy crow! What a lot of work!

Holly said...

Wow! My two little beds are a lot of work pulling weeds, I can't imagine something like this! How many days does it take to harvest all that? lol!

AlwaysInspired said...

Those are actually pansies and petunias and other ornamental flowers. The veggies are my Grama's department. She's planting them now. We sell all of those plants so no harvesting involved! Except for in our family garden!