Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bird on his head!


Bird on his head!
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
My Birthday was great, and I had lots of fun. I took this pic a few days ago, but think it is so funny I had to share. I was in the back yard taking pics when a squirrel came dashing across the roof of the building behind our house. I stopped to snap a couple pics when this little bird landed just behind him! It so looks like the bird is on his head! It totally amused me and I thought it was just too fun not to share. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Barbara/myth maker said...

What a great shot you captured here! Sweet!

TheBlakkDuchess said...

This is an awesome picture! XD

I love squirrels, even though they seem intent on digging up my plants at the moment... -_-;

Mostly, though, they make me smile.

Glad you had a good birthday! ^-^

Linda Ledbetter said...

This made my day!!!

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Hee hee hee! I love it!