Monday, June 21, 2010

Epic Fail


Uhg! I'm getting crabbier by the minute. I need to get into my creative mode, problem is my space is less than work friendly at the moment. After finishing all the remodeling in the crafty space work season started before I had a chance to finish the putting away and organizing part of the whole deal. Don't get me wrong, I love to have my creative space, but it just doesn't help me feel creative when I can't find my desk! The sewing table looks much the same. To make matters worse I tried to bring a book case into the room. Problem is the ceiling is about 4 inches too low. UHG! I need some shelving pronto to store some things. I've lost my patience for today. Sadly I can't bring myself to even walk back in there. I have to get the space usable again so I can start crafting on some swap stuff! I'm making myself a promise, tomorrow morning I WILL make some headway and things will go much easier. Everything should have it's place! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Wishing you lots of luck! Take a few deep breaths, perhaps a drink or two ^_~ and focus on one tiny bit at a time. Take a break when you start to feel overwhelmed. You'll get there, don't give up! ^-^
Lots more luck & hugs!

Nichola said...

Awww, I hate it when my space doesn't want me to do anything. You'll sort it all out and be making wonderful stuff in no time at all :)

MafiosaGrrl said...

i know how you feel. It's so frustrating when all you feel like doing is making something but there is no space to make it! Hate that. sometimes you just got to throw it on the floor, make something, then get back to straightening up, lol.