Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wee Gnome


Wee Gnome
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
I took a stroll in the backyard and look what I spotted crouched in the grass! A wee gnome! He has escaped from my shadow box and taken to the outdoors for some fresh air.

I'm playing with altering photos in photoscape. I had so much fun taking this picture and altering it. I just wish the mosquitos hadn't been so bad outside. Maybe I could have gotten a few more fun shots to alter. Ahhh well another day perhaps.

4 comments:

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Cuuute gnome! The picture looks very vintagey!

Yeah, down with mosquitoes!!

Zombie Queen said...

So adorable! I agree with Kira, very vintagey. This would make some great wall art, too :)

AlwaysInspired said...

I was going for vintage! I wanted to do some more set ups today, but sadly the sun isn't shining!

Nichola said...

Love the gnome! Funny, not too long ago I just snapped away with the camera, now I'm like you and will wait for days for the sun to shine before taking photies :)