Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving! It is that time of year again, when just thinking about Christmas stresses me out and hoping for a peaceful holiday is the best I can do. I thought I'd put that aside today and work on being thankful for all of the wonderful things in my life. I try to pick something each day, and think of it right before sleep, that I'm thankful for. Most days it is small things, like making it through work, getting a good hug, a wonderful conversation, ect. Today it is time to think of big picture things I'm thankful for.

#1
My adorable Hubby!
FH000018
#2 My Furry Monster!
Merlin

#3 My amazingly loving family. (Which I sadly have no actual group photos of.)

#4 My super supportive friends. (Again no decent pics, but you know who you are!)

#5 Creativity and the ability to express myself.
Love Art

#6 My home.
House

#7 The chance to reach out and help others.

#8 My wonderful bloggy, Craftster, and Flickr friends!

#9
The art center I get to stay active in!
James Memorial Art Center

#10 Living each day to the fullest and knowing that tomorrow will be just as wonderful!









1 comment:

Digital Misfit said...

Big hugs and lots of love to you and your family today and every day!