Monday, May 21, 2012

Today Is The Day!

I just wanted to let all my bloggy friends know I leave for the hospital in approximately an hour and ten minutes! Hamster won't be born tonight, but the process will be underway. I really didn't want to have to do it this way, but at this point it is necessary. She is just to dang comfortable in there! I thank you all for the kind comments and well wishes over the last couple of weeks. It has really helped me keep a positive attitude! I'm hoping she will be born sometime tomorrow afternoon and I will be home from the hospital as quickly as possible (i'm hoping Wednesday!). I thought I would share the very last preggers belly photo of me. My father in law took it on Thursday of last week after my last doctors appointment.

I have a silly look on my face and Merlin is creeping in the background, but it proves just how preggers I am! I'm not a huge fan of photos of myself, but this one seems important. To document something huge!

I will appreciate all of the good thoughts, lovely mojo, and prayers that are sent my way. Time to finish crafting the biggest project of my entire life!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it okay if I start crying now? I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to officially meet the little lady.

AlwaysInspired said...

Awww thanks Pam! It means the world to me that you care! I can't wait to get a picture of her rockin' those cowboy boots! :)

Digital Misfit said...

I wish I could hug you! I am so excited for the little rockin princess, and I am SO happy for you and Hubs (and Merlin too!). 45 more minutes until she starts her journey!

Barbara/myth maker said...

May it be an easy birth for you. Can't wait till you're back from the hospital sharing pics of the little one.

Nichola said...

I hope and you and the wee one are fine and dandy! I'm so excited for you :)