Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sling Bag worthy of a pirate!


Sling Bag
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
This is what I made today! I know I'm supposed to be holiday crafting, but I just needed a new purse! It is inspired by a bag I've been drooling over on Etsy.com, but soooo can't afford. I'm really happy with how it came out and will be using it a lot now! Not bad for a self made pattern and a couple hours of my day. It fits around you like a messenger bag, but so much more comfortable. You hardly know you're wearing it. The rick rack sticking out of the bottom of the flap is actually 2 pockets that are under there. Now back to holiday crafting! I've been trying to get myself motivated and I just seem to want to make things not related to holiday gifts! I swear I'll get done!

No comments: