Monday, November 10, 2008

Witch Hazel

Here is my latest primitive art doll. She is also the largest one I've made. She was time consuming, but so fun to make. My own pattern entirely. Priming is a wonderful process and so much fun. I would suggest everyone try it at least once. All the ribbon and lace used is vintage and tea stained by me. She has such a wonderful personality. I made her as a prototype of some prims I want to make and sell on Etsy.com. Do you think she is good enough to sell? I have a large skelly cut out and ready to sew and I have a new pattern in mind, I just have to get to work on drawing it out in between Christmas/Yule gift crafting. If you'd like to see more pictures and some close ups, as always, they can be seen on my flickr.

1 comment:

Digital Misfit said...

she rocks! Cant wait to see Skelly Sr.