Saturday, December 18, 2010

Look What I Got!

My swap package from Alexz is finally here! I just had to share.
Swap Package From Spooky Pooky
She sent a wonderful package. A geisha doll, a store bought Halloween blanket and pillow set, framed Merlin art, a Halloween wind chime/hanger, a small stocking and Christmas Address book, some extra photos of Merlin that she altered with digital scrap booking, and Nessie key hook plaque to match the Nessie message board she sent before.
Merlin Art From Spooky Pooky
My favorite part of the package is the Merlin art! I love how she illustrated him! It is just perfect and I can't wait to hang it up after the holiday decor comes down. The Hubby and I have already started deciding where it will go. The extra pics are so great, I'm going to put them in a brag book.
Geisha Doll From Spooky Pooky
The geisha doll is so adorable! Hubby even thought so, but did question why it didn't have legs. LOL He's silly like that. I'm going to find her a special place in my Asian themed bedroom.

Thanks so much Alexz!

1 comment:

Avery said...

Everything is so adorable!
But Merlin is the mostest!
;)