Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm Wiener baby!

Yes, I know we missed WIP Sunday. I was on the road coming home from vacation. As soon as we arrived home I had to go to work and have been to tired to post! I'm home now, and still tired, but I thought I should post anyway.

I finished up the "I'm a Wiener Baby" quilt from the "Dare To Be Square" book by Boo Davis. I can't tell you how much I love that book! I hope someday to have made every quilt from it!
I'm a Wiener Baby Quilt
This is for some expecting friends. Their little boy is due in August!
Bone Quilting
I had my favorite long arm quilter quilt puppy bones in with a variegated brown thread! I <3 my quilter!

I'll vacation photos to share tomorrow!




5 comments:

Digital Misfit said...

I just love this! great color combo. You know I want that book! LOL

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

AAAGGGGHHHH! I'm dying. DYING! Is there anything you can't do? You are a rock star!

Nichola said...

Love the quilt! How cute!

Nessa the Procrastinator said...

This is amazing. You're so talented!